Monday 7 January 2013

The peace warrior's magic


  • Hello 2013,please be good and kind to me.
  •  2013 sounds like a magical no,I hope so and will make it so.
  • Last year was a difficult time for me and I have learned a great deal about myself.I have learned attributes about  myself that I don't like and also things I do like about myself.I have learned to be a peace maker and at the same time cultivated the heart of a warrior.The warrior spirit is based on courage and standing up for what you believe it.Sometimes it is a very difficult thing to do when you are at odds with family members,I am a warrior who prefers peace.So I must peacefully state my opinion which isn't always easy to do.
  • So  here are a few more things I have embraced as valuable life lessons:
  • Every pain  needs time to heal and to just let it be.You cannot  just rush  and get over whatever heartache  you're harboring without time and working on healing.There must be acceptance in every situation we don't like,Acceptance is a hard one for me to take in.I am slowly  learning to accept situations that I don't enjoy or have no control over..
  • Bathe in the glory of the sun and play in the wilderness to nourish your  spirit.
  •  We all need a little magic.The moon hanging above the inky blue ocean at dusk is  a magical place to visit.
  • Nourish your heart with divine  love and  laughter.
  • Cleanse your soul in water.Drink plenty of water.
  • The journey is yours alone but friends and others can offer wisdom too. 
  • Wishing everyone a beautiful happy 2013 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment