Sunday 24 March 2013

Frugal life.



I love op-shops and I'm very lucky that I live just around the corner from the two of  the cheapest  op-shops in the known universe.There is something  about finding an old beautiful  item that is no longer wanted,needed or loved for next to nothing,what a treasure.It's almost as good as finding furniture for free on the side of the road.You just never know what you will find,will you find a designer hand bag,vintage plates or  some sexy retro clothing.It's always an adventure,exciting and awe-inspiring to shop at an op-shop.

Here are some of the things I've thrifted,everything on the table except the tablecloth  and fruit came from the thrift shop. I made the fabric art canvas with you guessed it, op-shop fabric and the deer wall hanging was a birthday present.The picture on the top is a little mirror and the  necklace beads I got for $1.












No comments:

Post a Comment